- Lockers are the property of the school, loaned to the students for the school year.
- Lockers are subject to inspection at any time.
- Lockers must be returned in the same condition or a cleaning fee may be charged.
- Students should not leave property of value in their lockers.
- The school cannot accept responsibility for property taken from lockers.
- Lockers are not to be used for the storage of prohibitive or illegal items.
- Large sums of money should not be brought to school. If you must, please check money in at the office for safekeeping.
- Locker assignment or combination changes will not be made for a student who has shared his or her locker combination.
Defacing of lockers may carry a fine of up to $25. This includes writing on or inside the locker and/or placing stickers on the inside or outside of lockers. Manufactured plastic shelves are not to be used because they jam the lockers.