AP Test Coordinator
Toby Futch Toby.Futch@orecity.k12.or.us 503.785.8734
AP Brochure PDF
The Advanced Placement Program offers college-level courses that are challenging and stimulating, allow for individual progress and accomplishment, and explore subjects in greater depth. Exams given to students in the Spring provide students the opportunity to gain advanced placement and/or college credit.
Some courses also count for ACC credit through Clackamas Community College.
In order to qualify to take an AP course, students must meet the reading and writing state assessments.
Incoming sophomores must meet the state assessment in reading (not writing).
Additional requirements are listed in each course description. Please read them carefully.
- AP Biology
- AP Calculus A/B
- AP Calculus B/C
- AP Chemistry
- AP Comparative Government and Politics
- AP Human Geography
- AP Language and Composition
- AP Literature and Composition
- AP Physics
- AP Psychology
- AP Spanish Language
- AP Statistics
- AP US History
Test Scores to Colleges
Students select colleges to send their scores to at the time of the test. If you want to send scores at a later date. Students login into Collegeboard.com for instructions. There is an additonal fee if you send scores to additional colleges after testing.
- Collegeboard.com https://apscore.collegeboard.org/scores
- College Board Tests - AP http://www.collegeboard.com/student/testing/ap/about.html
- Score Reporting Service https://apscore.collegeboard.org/scores/score-reporting
After Exam Day
- June 15: If you want to withhold one or more of your exam scores or change the score report receipt of your 2013 AP Exams, AP Services must receive your request in writing by this date Scores may be canceled at any time,but if you prefer that your scores for 2013 not be sent to the college you indicated on your answer sheet, you must notify AP Services by this date.
- July: Score reports are available. For details visit https://apstudent.collegeboard.org/home
- Sept 15: Deadline for ordering your free-response booklets form of the year in which you took the exam.
- Oct 31: Deadline for requesting the Multiple-Choice Rescore Service.