Advisor - Matt Miller email@example.com
JBldg in Construction
Oregon City Ski and Snowboard Club
Come ski or snowboard with us at Mt Hood Meadows after school once a week in January and February. We aren’t competitive, there is a Snowboard Team for that, we just head up to the mountain once a week and have some fun in the snow.
We divide the trips into two 4-week “sessions.”
* The first session is Friday nights in January: 6, 13, 20, 27
* The second session is Friday nights February: 3, 10, 17, 24
Want to join us? Just follow the steps below.
First: You’ll need a lift ticket. There are two options:
- Buy a season night pass from Mt Hood Meadows for just $129. These can be purchased at skihood.com.
- Buy a regular season pass from Mt. Hood Meadows for either $259 (up to 14 years old) or $349 (15 and older) at skihood.com. These must be purchased by Nov. 8 to get these prices.
Buy passes specifically for our trips to the mountain. This is the best bet if you want to rent equipment or buy lessons. Go to Skihood Go Code and enter the GO CODE of 1163300 for the first session and 1125269 for the second session.
Second: Pay for the bus.
The bus is included with the "GO CODE" products purchased above.
If you did not purchase those products, go to www.skihood.com/go and enter the GO CODE of 116330 for January and 1125269 for February to buy transportation. Purchase the "Midweek Bus" package.
Third: Fill out the paperwork. You’ll need the following documents:
1. OCHS Waiver (2-sided). Get from, and return with signatures to: Matt Miller (JBldg in Construction).
Snowboard Club Waiver (PDF)
2. Mt. Hood Meadows Medical Release and Waiver Forms. These are on the GO CODE website and should be printed out, filled out, and turned in following your GO CODE purchase.
Deadlines: Everything must be bought, paid for, signed, and turned in by December 15 for the first session and January 22 for the second session.
Important Disclaimer: To pay for the bus we need 25 participants each month. If we don't get at least 25 students to join in either January or February the trips will be canceled for that month. In the event of cancelation, any purchases made with the GO CODE are refundable. Any season passes purchased directly from Mt Hood Meadows (not using the GO CODE) are not refundable.