Advisor - Tom Wirtz Thomas.Wirtz@orecity.k12.or.us
J-Bldg in Construction
Oregon City Ski and Snowboard Club
Come ski or snowboard with us at Mt Hood Meadows after school once a week in January and February. We aren’t competitive, there is a Snowboard Team for that, we just head up to the mountain once a week and have some fun in the snow.
We divide the trips into two 4-week “sessions.”
* The first session is Friday nights in January: 4, 11, 18, 25
* The second session is Friday nights February: 1, 8, 15, 22
Want to join us? Just follow the steps below.
First: You’ll need a lift ticket. There are two options: Price may vary by season
- Buy a season night pass from Mt Hood Meadows for just $129. These can be purchased at skihood.com.
- Buy a regular season pass from Mt. Hood Meadows for either $259 (up to 14 years old) or $349 (15 and older) at skihood.com. These must be purchased by Nov. 8 to get these prices.
Buy passes specifically for our trips to the mountain. This is the best bet if you want to rent equipment or buy lessons.
Go to Skihood Go Code and enter the January GO CODE of 1163300. February GO CODE of 1125269.
Second: Pay for the bus.
The bus is included with the "GO CODE" products purchased above.
If you did not purchase those products, go to www.skihood.com/go and enter the January GO CODE of 1163300 and February GO CODE of 1125269 to buy transportation.
Third: Fill out the paperwork. You’ll need the following documents:
1. OCHS Waiver (2-sided). Get from, and return with signatures to: Tom Wirtz (JBldg in Construction).
Snowboard Club Waiver (PDF)
2. Mt. Hood Meadows Medical Release and Waiver Forms. These are on the GO CODE website and should be printed out, filled out, and turned in following your GO CODE purchase.
Fourth: Please send a confirmation email to Tom Wirtz. Thomas.Wirtz@orecity.k12.or.us
Deadlines: Everything must be bought, paid for, signed, and turned in by December 14 for the first session and January 25 for the second session.
Important Disclaimer: To pay for the bus we need 25 participants each month. If we don't get at least 25 students to join in either January or February the trips will be cancelled for that month. In the event of cancellation, any purchases made with the GO CODE are refundable. Any season passes purchased directly from Mt Hood Meadows (not using the GO CODE) are not refundable.