- Congratulations to Girls Lacrosse, the girls won 10-9 over Newberg last night! They'll play a quarterfinal game on Thursday at 8 @ Clackamas! Great job ladies!
- Please join us in the main gym at 3:00 pm today for our last Athletic "Letter of Intent" signings.
Alex Duvall - Missouri Valley (Lacrosse)
Maddie Griffith - Clackamas Community College (Track and Field)
Derek Eubanks - Clackamas Community College (Baseball)
Ellie Blake - Aurora University (Girls Lacrosse)
Shelby Martin - Mt. Hood Community College (Volleyball)
Zara Lindquist - Clackamas Community College (Girls Soccer)
Dillon Hord - Chemeketa Community College (Baseball)
- Our spring play is finally here! Miss Chudderly's Fairy Tales with a Twist plays this Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday at 7:30 pm. Tickets are 8 dollars and are sold at the box office only! Bring a kid, they will LOVE it and so will you!
- Prom pictures are in and can be picked up in the main office during lunches and after school.
- Seniors - Remember if you need a transcript sent to a college, you need to request it in your Family Connection Naviance account! This is located on the top of the high school website and your username and password is same as Student Vue.
- Do you want to help create a welcoming environment at OCHS? If so, get a Link Crew application in the Counseling Office and get involved. Apps are due this Friday, May 19th.
- Seniors in Senior Project this trimester, be aware of the next assignment deadlines -
- Option #1 students you have a 9-week progress check due this Friday, May 19, 2017. Refer to the Option #1 website for details on how to complete the google form.
- Option #2 students you have a visit to a college or university campus reflection DUE this Friday, May 19 by 3:30 PM. Questions related to the College/university campus visit can be found at the option #2 website.
- Senior Project students the last day to turn in any Senior Project assignments to be included in grades for this trimester is June 2 by 3:30 PM. If you plan to graduate on-time you need to have all assignments related to your Senior Project completed by this date and turned in. Mark your calendars!
- Are you thinking about playing football next year? Sign up for the Spring Team Camp. Starts Tuesday, May 30 and goes until June 10th. The cost is $100 paid in the accounting office. Registration Form
- Attention all PIONEERS! Your FOOTBALL TEAM needs your help! We are looking for students who would be interested being team managers. We have a couple of AWESOME returning water girls, but we will need more. In addition, we are looking for students who may be interested in filming practices, helping with drill set-up, etc. If this sounds like something you might like to be a part of, please stop by Mr. Swanson's room E207 this week for more information!
- The Blood Drive is this Thursday and Friday. You can sign up on the ochspioneers website. You must be 16 or older to donate. If you are 16, pick up a parent consent form in student services or outside of F128.
- Advanced College Credit (ACC credit at CCC) is due this Friday, May 19th. Don’t wait until the last minute! Information about which classes and registration info on the website.
- Today we DO have early release, school is out at 2:00 pm.
Athletics for the Day
vs West Linn @ Pioneer Memorial
Have a great day OCHS!