- Fall senior project students: You have an assignment due this Friday. If you are completing option #1, you will need to submit your project proposal through the Google form found on the website. If you are completing #2, you have a resume due that should be turned into the senior project box located in the front office or in F115. If you have questions, please email Mr. Leong or see him in F115 during 5th period.
- Interested in learning more about a career that pays well? Limited space is available for a behind the scenes tour at GK Machine Inc. on manufacturing day, October 6th. Permission slips are available in the counseling office.
- Are you wondering how to pay for college? Do you have questions about the financial aid or FAFSA process? Come to Financial Aid Night with your family on Tuesday, Oct. 3rd from 7:00-9:00 pm in the auditorium!
- Are you a softball player or interested in softball? Our annual fall player meeting will be held tomorrow at 3:15 or Friday morning at 7:00. We will have our open facility schedule out and you will receive information on important dates for our upcoming season. If you have questions, contact information is on the softball page on the high school website.
- Picture re-takes are next Thursday before school and during lunches. Picture packets are available in the office.
- Attention International Seminar Students: Registration forms are now available from any group leader or on Ms. Pitt’s website. Completed forms are due no later than Tuesday, October 17th. Questions? See Ms. Pitt in D110.
- Attention student drivers: Please do not use the school bus parking lot as an exit route during lunches or afterschool. This is private property and CANNOT be used. Drivers failing to follow this request will be reported to security. Thank you for your cooperation.
We have girls soccer and volleyball going on today after school. Come out and support your Pioneers!
Please sign up in A125 if interested.
The following colleges will be on our campus this week:
|University of Alabama||Thurs, Sept 28||8:00 am|
|George Fox University||Thurs, Sept 28||12:30 pm|
|OSU Cascades||Friday, Sept 29||12:30 pm|