Questions during the Summer?


When you have a question but no one is here to answer?

Yes, we are closed during the summer...


(This begins after Friday, June 21)

Please don't leave a message expecting a return phone call. Once we return there are too many to return in August. Plus we may not know if your message has already been addressed.



Accounting Office Hours

Closed after Wednesday, June 26 till August 12



Final Report Cards

We are trying something new with final report cards this year. To save money on printing, paper, and envelopes we are not going to send out paper copies of report cards.  

Instead, final report cards and transcripts are available now through June 30th on ParentVue and StudentVue.

When you open either of those programs a list of choices appears on the left-hand side of the screen.  Click on report card or documents (for an unofficial transcript).

If you want a paper copy of your report card or you need an official transcript, you can come to the OCHS main office July 8th through July 18th from 8 am - 1 pm and Holly will help you.



ParentVue and StudentVue Closed

Graduated seniors will not have any access to StudentVue after June 30th.

For all returning students, ParentVue and StudentVue will not be accessible during most of July as records are updated and all incoming 9th graders are added.  


Open for Enrolling New Students

August 12th - 15th

8:00 am - 12:00 pm

1:00 pm - 5:00 pm

All forms are on our website:



Summer School  

OCHS is not offering summer school. 


Information from Registrar's Office

Regarding transcripts, grades, schedules for fall


Summer Break:

Registrar office is closed for summer break from Tuesday, June 25th through Friday, August 9th. During this time, I will not be checking or responding to email. If your need is urgent during the summer break, please contact the district office for assistance at 503-785-8000.


T3 Report Cards and Transcripts:

Trimester 3 report cards will be available on Student/ParentVue only for trimester 3.  We will not be mailing them out.  Trimester 3 transcripts are finalized and availabe on Student/ParentVUe.  If you have any questions about your final grades, please contact your teachers directly.


2019/20 T1 Schedules:

Schedules will not be finalized until the first day of the school year.  If you have any questions about your schedule, all counselors will be available during the first three days of the trimester during both lunches to answer them.


Currently Enrolled Students:

Unofficial Transcripts: View and print unofficial copies of transcripts which are located in StudentVue under Documents. You can also ask your teachers and counselors to print unofficial copies for you.


Course History: To view the most up-to-date grades, courses, credits, GPAs, class ranks, essential skills and graduation requirements, check the Course History section in StudentVue. This information is only available by logging into the website directly; it is not yet available on the app


Sending Transcripts to Colleges: Please visit our Naviance page for information about sending 

your transcripts to colleges


Official Transcripts: For an official copy of your transcript (signed and sealed), please send your request through this e-form: You must be logged into your student gmail account to access and utilize this form. To send official transcripts to colleges, use Naviance.


Previously Enrolled Students:


Transcript Requests: there is a form and a fee. Please visit our website for details: *Please note - there is a 24 hour turnaround time for processing your requests. Please allow 24 hours to process your request.


Diplomas: We do not keep copies of diplomas. The copy you received when you graduated was the only copy that was printed. For proof of graduation, your transcript is an official document which includes your school record and date of graduation. Please see transcript request options. If you did not attend the graduation ceremony and you still need to collect your diploma, please visit the counseling office during school hours.



Helpful Information and Contacts:


Withdraw: To withdraw your student from OCHS please visit or contact Holly Stone phone (503) 785-8900, ext. 5016 or by email at


Transferring Schools or Requesting Student Records: If our student recently transferred to your school and you would like to request records, please fax your request to Jenny McKenzie at (503) 

785-8748 or email it to


New to OCHS: To enroll a new student at OCHS please visit or contact Vona Winter at