Seniors - Scholarships Deadline April 7



Seniors and Parents of Seniors,

  Friday is a HUGE deadline for OCHS Scholarships! Don't miss out!!! See below for details.


OCHS Scholarships

  • Maddy West Scholarship - OCHS Senior going to 2 year or 4 year college with 3.5 GPA+. Applications in Counseling OfficeDue April 7th
  • Rich Ferguson Scholarship - OCHS Senior 3.0 GPA Varsity Track OR Varsity Basketball! Applications in Counseling Office. Due April 7th
  • OCHS Class of 52' Scholarship - OCHS Senior with 2.5GPA + Applications in Counseling Office. Due April 7th
  • Everhart Scholarship - OCHS Senior planning on attending an Oregon public University (OSU, UO, PSU, etc) AND pursuing a Social Science Major (Psych, Law, Law Enforcement, History, etc). Applications in Counseling OfficeDue April 7th
  • Lynn Mortensen Scholarship - OCHS Senior planning to attend Vocational/trade/Community College for Automotive, Welding, Machining. Applications in Counseling OfficeDue April 7th
  • Mike Halverson Scholarship - OCHS Senior with good attendance and C's or better and participates in school/community activities. Applications in Counseling OfficeDue April 7th
  • Nancy Bush-Lange Scholarship - OCHS Senior with GPA 2.5+ and who has taken Future Focus or Success 101 classes here at OCHS. Applications in Counseling OfficeDue April 27th
  • Kyla McCullough Scholarship - OCHS Senior who is currently or has previously undergone treatment for pediatric cancer, or who has sibling who has. Applications in Counseling Office. Due May 30th



FINANCIAL AID (FAFSA) & Oregon Promise

Many Scholarships require that you and your family complete your Financial Aid application (FAFSA). This needs to be completed ASAP and is found at www.FAFSA.GOV 

If your Senior may attend a Community College in the Fall, you need to complete two very important applications ASAP to get support paying for school.

2) Oregon Promise Application: www.OregonStudentAid.Gov

Need help? Clackamas Community College offers help with completing the FAFSA at CCC in Roger Room Hall, room 103.

Transcripts for College & Scholarships

  • If your Senior needs a transcript for a Scholarship, the student needs to come to the Counseling Office and make the request with the Registrar.


Have questions? Please contact your student's School Counselor.