Registration for 2018-2019 Winter Sports / Activities
Registration due by Thursday, November 8 at 4:00 pm.
Winter sports practices begin Monday, November 12.
Register for the following OCHS sport/activites: Basketball (Boys and Girls), Wrestling (Boys and Girls), Dance (Boys and Girls), Swimming (Boys and Girls), Equestrian (Boys and Girls), Clay Target Team (Boys and Girls), Bowling (Boys and Girls), and Snowboard (Boys and Girls)
Oregon City High School Athletic Department is also excited to announce that we are now offering the convenience of online registration through FamilyID (www.familyid.com) for OCHS athletic programs. FamilyID is a secure registration platform that provides you with an easy, user-friendly way to register for our programs, and helps us to be more administratively efficient and environmentally responsible. When you register through FamilyID, the system keeps track of your information in your FamilyID profile. You enter your information only once for each family member for multiple uses and multiple programs. (coaches please pass on to your players)
INFORMATION NEEDED TO REGISTER:
It will be helpful to have the following information handy to allow for accurate completion of your online registration.
Doctor information, Health Insurance Information, Student ID, Completed Physical form (if needed), Emergency Contact Information
(See link above to the right)
Follow these steps:
1. To find your program, click on the link provided by the Organization above and select the registration form under the word Programs.
2. Next click on the green Register Now button and scroll, if necessary, to the Create Account/Log In green buttons. If this is your first time using FamilyID, click Create Account. Click Log In, if you already have a FamilyID account.
3. Create your secure FamilyID account by entering the account owner First and Last names (parent/guardian), E-mail address and password. Select I Agree to the FamilyID Terms of Service. Click Create Account.
4. You will receive an email with a link to activate your new account. (If you don’t see the email, check your E-mail filters (spam, junk, etc.).
5. Click on the link in your activation E-mail, which will log you in to FamilyID.com
6. Once in the registration form, complete the information requested. All fields with a red* are required to have an answer.
7. Click the Continue button when your form is complete.
8. Review your registration summary.
No Payment Required or Alternate Payment Method (check, cash, or OCHS In-Touch payment site)
9. Click the green Submit button. After selecting ‘Submit’, the registration will be complete. You will receive a completion email from FamilyID confirming your registration.
At any time, you may login at www.familyid.com to update your information and to check your registration(s). To view a completed registration, select the 'Registration' tab on the blue bar.
If you need assistance with registration, contact FamilyID at: email@example.com or 888-800-5583 x1.
Support is available 7 days per week and messages will be returned promptly.