Student must be withdrawn from the previous school.
  Provide a current copy of transcript or withdrawal grades.  
  Proof of Residence Form - provide 2 pieces of district approved documentation.
      •    Inter-District Transfer - if student does not live in our district - must be approved each and every year by the District Office
  Student Registration Form completed and signed by parent/guardian.

     •   Copy of legal court document verifying custody - if student is not living with parent/s. 

          Power of Attorney does NOT constitute legal documentation.

          Any other legal documents (Restraining orders, no-contact orders, DHS Foster Care provider)  

  Request Records Form - to receive records from previous school.  
  Immunizations and Birth Certificate.

If the student has one of the following, please proved the most recent copy:


  IEP (Individual Education Plan)


If the student has any of the following, a meeting with an Administrator is required before they can enroll:

  Is Credit deficient

  Had a lapse in enrollment

  Has had discipline issues or been suspended


After all forms have been processed by the Counseling Office or Special Services,

 an intake appointment will be scheduled with your counselor.





            A student entering GRADES 8-12 needs:

                DTaP (Diphtheria/Tetanus/Pertussis): 5 doses, Polio: 4 doses, Varicella (chicken pox): 1 dose,

                Measles: 2 doses, Mumps: 1 dose, Rubella: 1 dose, Hepatitis B: 3 doses.





Oregon City High School

Counseling Office

19761 S. Beavercreek Road

Oregon City, Oregon  97045


Counseling Secretary: Vona Winter  Vona.Winter@orecity.k12.or.us

Phone: 503-785-8760     FAX: 503-785-8576