A student's transcript is the official school record of courses taken, grades earned, standardized test results, state assessment scores, class rank, cumulative GPA, and attendance. Student records are maintained for the benefit of the student. They are used for promotion, instruction, career development, guidelines, and educational progress of the student. Student transcripts are available to a student, their parent/legal guardian when requested and to local, state, and federal agencies as allowed by law. Student transcripts can only be released with prior written consent from a parent/legal guardian or by the student if they are over the age of 18.


Types of Transcripts:

  • Official: This document contains the official school stamp, is signed by the registrar or other school official, and is sealed in an envelope. Schools and colleges typically request official transcripts.
  • Unofficial: This is a copy of a transcript that is not signed, stamped or sealed. Scholarships typically request unofficial transcript copies.


Requesting a transcript:

A transcript may be requested by the person whose record it is if over the age of 18 and if under, by the parent/legal guardian. Students 18 or older must sign their own release; legally, a parent may NOT do so.




Students who currently attend OCHS:


  • Unofficial Transcript: To view and print your unofficial transcript, please log into StudentVue and go to the Documents tab.


    Official Transcript: If you need an official copy of your transcript, please click the gold Request Transcript box    and you will be redirected to a google form to complete your request. Please allow up to 24 hours to process your request. There is no processing fee for students who are currently attending OCHS. If you are not currently enrolled at OCHS, there is a fee of $5 per copy. 


    Naviance: Current seniors (12th grade) applying to colleges should request their transcripts through Naviance. For more information about this, please visit the how-to website or speak with your counselor.


    Course History: You can view up-to-date grades, courses, credits, GPAs, class ranks, essential skills and graduation requirements by logging into StudentVue and clicking the Course History tab. You can only access this tab by logging into the website. This option is not yet available on the app.


    Report Cards: To view and print report cards and progress reports, please login to StudentVue and click the Report Card option.


Graduates or Former Students:


  • Transcript Request: There are two options to request your transcript.There is a required form and fee that is due at the time of your request. This can be done in person or by mail only. To request an official or unofficial transcript for a college or university, potential job, military, or for yourself, please print, complete and sign the Transcript Request Form below. There is a $5 fee for each copy requested. Requests will not be processed without payment. Mail the completed and signed request form with payment to the address at the bottom of the form or bring the form in and pay your fee in accounting and leave the form and receipt for payment in the registrar's inbox. Please allow 24 hours to locate your transcript and process your request.

  • Diplomas: OCHS does not retain copies of diplomas, however according to Oregon State Retention Rules, we do keep copies of transcripts which includes your graduation date.  Please refer to the transcript request instructions.


Students or Alumni who did not attend or graduate from OCHS:


Students or Alumni, who attend or graduated from other schools within Oregon City School District, please contact those schools directly to request your transcripts:


Military Recruiters, Attorneys, Employers, and all other Agencies:


To verify dates of enrollment or graduation dates, please fax or email your request with a release signed by the individual whose information is being requested. If you do not have a release for this information, please utilize the FERPA Consent form below. The responses to the requested information can be mailed or faxed only, not emailed. Please note that we do not use social security numbers for identification so we request that you do not include that information with your requests. Please allow 1-2 weeks for processing and mailing plus more during the beginning and end of each school year.

Questions regarding transcripts may be directed to:

Rachel Kanui, Registrar          

phone:     503.785.8900 ext 5047    

fax:          503.785.8576



Schools requesting student’s permanent records (CUM, Health, Behavior):

If a student recently transferred to your school and you would like to request their files, fax your records request to (503) 785-8748. Please allow 10 days to process your request. Questions regarding student files or records can be directed to Bela Paris (503) 785-8900 ext 5035. 






             OCHS Profile                                FERPA Consent                           Alumni Request Form